GIVE ME 5 MINUTES AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO HAVE MORE ENERGY.
We live in a health-conscious society. With all the information available to the consumers, people are becoming concerned about food sources, personal activity levels, and the kind of wholesome nutrition plan is needed to live a long, healthy life.
The good news is that it is clear that people can be active and healthy well into their 60s, 70s, and beyond. The bad news is that many younger people today are making choices to eat on the run, spend more time in front of digital devices, and consume more prescription medications than ever before. To add to this epidemic, there is a unending flow of information that seems to continually contradict itself.
We have celebrity diets, paleo diets, blood type diets and then the old crash diet standbys from neighbors, family and friends. Those who swear by eating cabbage soup for a week or eating nothing but meat and vegetables. There seems to be an unending flow of information that does nothing more than adds to the general noise and creates more confusion.
Here is how do you decide what is truly the best option for YOU:
– Be honest with yourself – what works for your people in your social circle may not fit your individual nutritional needs, schedule or lifestyle;
– Identify your emotional attachments to food;
– Acknowledge self-sabotaging behaviors;
– Find reliable sources of information;
– Learn where you food comes from and how it is prepared;
These are just the first steps in creating room for permanent changes.
Learn more in the Vital Life program.