Healthy Intent Holiday Gift Guide
Preparing for the holidays can be both wonderful and hectic… To save you some time and provide you with fabulous options for everyone on your list, I created a tried and true Healthy Intent gift guide! Every item on this list is something I’ve personally purchased and LOVE. I was going to do a “top 10” list, but the chef in me ended up creating a “bakers dozen” for you instead!
1) For friends and neighbors: Consider your shopping done, with Loving Cup Tea’sethically sourced options. Their website offers a host of delicious flavors that will please any palate.
2) For teachers and colleagues: No matter what your price range, the many options at The Art and Craft Gallerywill suit your needs. Handmade paintings and products by 400 different artists from ten countries are available on this social enterprise platform.
3) The gift that keeps on giving: Peace and Pearoffers items that allow you to begin engaging in conversations or looking for inspiration and quiet reflection over life’s big questions. Their “soulful connections” deck is a luxury everyone should invest in to “reconnect.”
4) For the person who values comfort AND style: Who doesn’t love a chunky wool sweater? The high quality modern hand-knit sweaters from Shop About Loveare a gift that will keep your loved one cozy and warm all winter.
5) For your on-the-go friends: These Emily Magone zodiac leggingsare a unique find that fit like a glove and provide stylish, sustainably-produced comfort for the busy gals in your life.
6) For the yogis in your life: The pluxe yoga tank from Embody Wearline is a breezy form-fitting and flattering addition to any closet. The breathable cotton and fun colors make it easy to wow and satisfy your fit friends!
7) A unique find for anyone on your list: Ritual of Sakura shower foamis my new shower time obsession. This rich, creamy moisturizing foam brings an element of bliss to any shower-goer. The fragrance is one in a million!
8) A real treat for the chocolate lovers: Some people can be tricky to buy for, but I’ve got you covered with the unique and luxurious Orali® Chocolate Body Elixir. When you smooth it onto your skin, the delicious fragrance enchants and captivates the senses. It quickly becomes a favorite for even the most difficult to shop for family and friends.
9) For the extra-special ladies: The women on your list that you want to spoil will love the one-of-a-kind jewelryI get the most compliments on, created by artist Chelsea Bond. Each piece is crafted with love, precious metals, and gemstones that are hand-selected for their energetic properties.
10) The perfect house party gift: If you’re wondering how to make an impressions with your gift to the host of a house party, you can count on Social Sparkling Wine, the cleanest alcohol for entertaining. The party guests are guaranteed to be delighted by fun flavors such as pink grapefruit ginger and pumpkin chai. Cheers to the holidays!
11) For your BFF: Sometimes an experience instead of a “thing” is the best gift of all. A session with an International Psychic Mediumis an unforgettable one, because your bestie will benefit from exclusive insights for the year!
12) For the entrepreneur in your life:It’s a classic scenario for those who own their own biz to try and tackle everything on their own. Gift them a Personal Branding Photoshoot so they can enjoy a day feeling like a star and skyrocket their inquiries and sales with a hot new online look!
13) The perfect stocking stuffer:Daily Intention Cardsand Daily Gratitude Cardswill delight your friends and family of all ages. They are compact and beautifully designed so they can be easily enjoyed at home or at the office. They guarantee you’ll start your day with love, joy, and a positive mindset.
No matter what ends up on your gift list, I hope you have a wonderful time shopping for your loved ones. Whether you’re traveling to join family or connecting long-distance, remember the most valuable gift of all is enjoying quality time connecting.